Re: The current active coordinator for chinese?

That's great!  We can give some webpages more attention.  I mean such pages
one will encounter first when browsing debian web site.  Anyway, I think a
proof-reading team may be help to the translation.  Otherwise, it will be
pretty busy for one or two person to do so.

Cheers,
meng