Re: d-i beta 3, "choose country"

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 04:57:42PM +0800, Wang WenRui wrote:
>    Should the text in d-i "choose country" be "choose country and
>    region" instead?
I reported this bug months before, but the d-i team didn't like to talk
about this political issue. I wish that someone else could contiune to
convince them.
>    It is more precise and fitting with languages such as Chinese.
This is more precise and fitting with your thought instead of language.

BTW, I won't change the Chinese translation alone, if the english
phrase keep in current state.

--
 Best Regards,
 Carlos