Re: Debian package for SCIM

Do you agree with putting scim-chinese binary package in alioth?

To Ming, suzhe owns the copyright of scim-chinese.

Ming Hua wrote:
On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 03:57:52AM +1300, Carlos Z.F. Liu wrote:
On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 05:33:36 -0600
Ming Hua <minghua@rice.edu> wrote:
I have packaged the most recent SCIM (Smart Common Input Method), and
put them on Debian Alioth.  The package is still in alpha status but I
am sure it is usable.
Which input methods does SCIM provide? It's better to list them in scim-table's
Quite a lot, including WuBi, ErBi, ZiRanMa, CangJie, etc.  I'll put a
comprehensive list in the description of scim-tables.

And I suggest that don't put scim-chinese's deb in alioth, if you package it.
Thanks for the reminder.  I think I won't.

We used to think that if we know one, we know two, because one and one are
two.  We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about ``and''.
                                                  --- Sir Arthur Eddington

Kyle Zu (祖志辉)
t: +86-10-65054020 ext. 111
m: +86-13910750181