高精度 耐高温 耐磨温度传感器

Thanking you for your co-operation .Our company  manufactures produces such as instrument apparatus ,temperature
series of Transducer .Our company is an institute in our country .Our products can obtain without checking in 36
countries .
   We want to exploit market in your country by your company .We promise you will get best  benifits if we work
together .
   Our  produces are used in many fields such as  steelmaking , petroleum chemical, engineering , machine
manufacturing,  glass -ceramic ,plastic rubber ,acid making ,  water treatment .Many manufacturing  companies
including many national companies and foreign firms  use our products .
   We promise products quality,and we  can contract engineer & item.if you want to know much more ,please  connect
http://www.yonghua888.com/
   We look forward to receiving  your  letter .
   Yonghua Du

ÎÒ¹«Ë¾Éú²úÈçϲúÆ·
1,WRϵÁи÷ÖÖ×°Åäʽ¡¢îøװʽ¡¢¸ô±¬Ê½¡¢Ñ¹»É¹Ì¶¨Ê½µÈÈȵçż
2,WZϵÁи÷ÖÖ×°Åäʽ¡¢îøװʽ¡¢¸ô±¬Ê½¡¢¶ËÃæÈȵç×èµÈ¡¢ÒÔ¼°¸÷ÖÖÄÍÄ¥¡¢Ä͸¯Ê´Èȵçż¡¢Èȵç×è
3,¸÷ÖÖÈȵçż²¹³¥µ¼ÏߺÍÈȵç×èÒýÏß
4,¸÷ÖÖÖÇÄÜÊýÏÔ±í¡¢Á÷Á¿»ýËãÒÇ¡¢¶à·Ѳ¼ìÒÇ¡¢PIDµ÷½Ú
5,¸÷ÖÖ£ºÆÕͨѹÁ¦±í
6,¸÷ÖÖ£ºµÍѹ¿ª¹Ø¹ñ£¬ÒDZí¹ñ£¬²Ù×÷̨
7,¹©êÓÈÈÁ¿¼ÆÁ¿±íרÓãºÎ¶ȴ«¸ÐÆ÷
8,¸¡ÇòҺλ¼Æ¡£
9,ÔÚÏß¼à²â¼¼ÊõÒºÌåÖÇÄܼÆÁ¿ÒÇ
10,¸ß¯¯ǽºñ¶ÈÔÚÏß¼à²â×°ÖÃ
11,¸ß¾«¶È Ä͸ßΠÄÍĥζȴ«¸ÐÆ÷
12,¯¸ß¯¸×ˮβÈÈÁ÷Ç¿¶È
13,ѹÁ¦±äËÍÆ÷²îѹ±äËÍÆ÷
14,¸ß¾«¶Èζȴ«¸ÐÆ÷
15,¿ìËÙÈȵçż:KS¡¢KB¡¢¶þ´óÀà¿ìËÙÈȵçż¼°ÅäÌ×ʹÓõĸ÷ÖÖ¹æ¸ñ²âÎÂǹ
16,½ÚÁ÷×°Ö㨸÷ÖÖ¹æ¸ñÐͺţº¿×°â£©
ÄÚÃɹŰüÍ·ÊÐÓÀ»ªÒÇÆ÷ÒDZíÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾
µØÖ·£º°üÍ·ÊÐÏ¡ÍÁ¿ª·¢Çø  Óʱࣺ014030
µç»°£º86-472-5120165