Re: PinYin Standard

Thanks for you input again :) If I can find all those Dialog pronouncation
and combination... I will try to put it into a single system ( if too
big may
be a database application ) to provide a Multi-Language Pronouncation
tool kit.
The hardest part I think it will be where to find that database/dictionary.
May be I can write a proposial to Chinese,HongKong, etc government to
fund us to build such Dictionary to standardize and allow foreigner to
learn to speak their language.
Alex