Re: any better chinese input method?

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 Luis Belmar-Letelier wrote :
> Great !
>
> That work for me too.
> Do you know who to use Wubi in xcin and if it works with
> openoffice or abiword, my chinise girlfriend don't use vi ;)

I just installed SCIM and it has wubi input support, but I
don't know how to use wubi.

Both xcin, SCIM, or even chinput works in most applications,
not only vi, I have use them with openoffice, abiword, mozilla
etc...

Please refer to the posts in this thread.

-Min

--
Rapid keystrokes and painless deletions often leave a writer satisfied with
work that is merely competent.