Re: 问题

你好!

好象前一段时间, 有人正在翻安装手册. 你可以查一下这个邮件列表的归档.
应当可以找到有关信息.

But I think an alternative option is that you write down your newbie
experience with Debian and post it on your homepage and maybe more
ppl will read it and start to use debian. I think the more people use
debian the better Chinese support it will have since more people like
you start to contribute. :-)

-Min