RE: two CST timezones

hi
   From glibc manuals, "Note: This is not implemented (currently). The problem is
 that timezone names are not unique. If a fixed timezone is  assumed for a given
 string (say EST meaning US East Coast time), then uses for countries other than
the USA will fail. So far we have found no good solution to this."
   Timezone names are not unique, there are many other same name timezones.
						Yu Guanghui