chinese fonts problems

hi,

I've been playing with the Chinese fonts on my Debian woody for days, and got some problems.

1. the Chinese fonts in XEmacs was beautiful before I played with it.
But now, I can't remember what I did, the Chinese font is very small and unscalable.
I don't know how to recover it.

2. the Chinput never works. XCin works well in crxvt, but it doesn't
work with mozilla.

3. xpdf and gv can't handle Chinese. I checked the Debian Chinese FAQ and
did some changes, but it still can't do it.

I did 'M-x doctor' in xemacs, the doctor said you guys can save me.