Re: 在woody上安装了mysql为什么没有}3306端口

Correct :)
Just comment it out, you should able to connection from
the socket.
Also make sure the inside the database
mysql --> user (table ) the host column "%" included
in your user.
e.g

"%" "alex" "password"
"localhost" "alex" "password"
this way you will able to connect both internally and externally
Good luck! :)

Alex
p.s. this is a software that I wrote ... maybe not as good as
phpwebadmin but it work
try it out if you like
http://alex.dpcgroup.com/~alex/spy/