gnome2 or kde3?

Hi all,

Has anyone tried gnome2 or kde3 with GB Chinese support? I've been
use gnome 1.4 for a while. I found its Chinese support is good, but
still not excellent. Maybe some of you guys have tried the new thing?
Any idea to share with?

Thanks,

-Min

--
There are three avenues of opportunity: events, trends, and conditions.
When opportunities occur through events but you are unable to respond,