Re: chinese support for ccmsn

I hear you ... I don't know exactly why the locale changes will not
reflect on the
actually GUI. That's why I said in my last email that it is not working
correctly...
If I have time I will try to get the source and take a look of the
gettext section
in the code and check to see it get the enviornment var ( locale )
correctly.

Alex
P.S. kde or not should not matter. The app is not respons to the locale
changes

Zou Min :