Re: ÇóÖú! ¹Ø_ÓïÒôÁÄÌì behind NAT

Thank you so much for your help!

I finally gave up ipchains, and switched to iptables using kernel-2.4.18.
Then, I tried the NewNAT kernel patch on http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/, which
including ip_conntrack_h323, and ip_nat_h323 modules.
Also, I recompiled the latest iptables, as required.

After that, my netmeeting behind NAT works after supplying some port
forwarding rules.

Surprisingly, my V2 Communicator simply works too! (though I am still not
sure what protocol and which port number it uses.)
Maybe it's because of the patched version of kernel and iptables.

Btw, I really enjoy the discussion in debian-gb ML, through which I am
able to learn more, and also get quick response.

--
regards,

ZM
--
"The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service depends on the Microsoft
 Exchange Directory service which failed to start because of the following