should tetex handle defoma registered font

Hi everyone,
	I don't know if tetex can handle defoma registered font.  If
not, is it a wishlist bug?  I think the defoma idea is cool but only if
application know how to use it.  And also, I feel that the font handling
in Linux is pretty complicated compare to windows, (too many different
font type and have to config each application to use them) well, just an
opinion.

--
Edwin ERTW Lau