Instructions (in English!) needed for setting up an XIM for KDE

Hi,

I have a user on my system who wishes to input Chinese into KDE apps. I have
played around with a number of XIM servers and got nowhere.

Are there any step-by-step docs in English (I don't read Chinese at all, and
speak only get-by phrases) on how to get KDE accepting chinese input?

Thanx,
Glenn Alexander
Glenn Alexander - The man with no surname and a silly hat.
(B.Teach, B.Ed Major IT Education, University of Wollongong Australia)
(Now avaliable in China!)

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~glenalec
(last update: 2001.11.11 - first novelete!!!)

I use GNU/Linux: http://www.gnu.org / http://www.linux.org
from Debian: http://www.debian.org
and   KDE  : http://www.kde.org
I reverse-thrust for penguins!
The above message was bought to you by 'sigrot'