Re: pydict broken?

> Are you sure? can you install python first (now it is 2.1). And
> then install pydict?

I can install python, but I can't install pydict.

> pydict only depend on python and python-gtk
> python-gtk is now depends on the new python 2.1.
>
> Maybe your problem is before python-gtk was updated to depend on python2.1?
> back then, python-gtk depends on python-base which is replaced by
> some pythonX.X-base things.
>
> try apt-get update and install again. You might be lucky this time. :)

I tried again, there is still a conflict between python and pydict (0.2.5.1-1).

Currently, I have the following packages installed:
python
python-gtk
python2.1

However, pydict can't be installed. Any other hints? Thanks!

--
Cheers!

Zou Min
zoum@comp.nus.edu.sg
        Punch, brothers! punch with care!
        Punch in the presence of the passenjare!