Re: is it possible to put xcin and minichinput/chinput to work at the same time

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:13:55PM +0800, ganloo@china.com wrote:
> Xcin works greatly on my machine, but I think xcin's pinying input
> method is really bad, so I downloaded minichinput and install it without
> any error messages, and it can start (I can see it said OK in rxvt), but
> when I press Ctrl+space, there is not chinput's chinese input windows
> appear but Xcin's. I have
> added the follows in /etc/bash.bashrc :

Eric just found that /etc/bash.bashrc is not read in login shell.
It might be intentional. If you want to set something for every
interactive shell, set it in profile.

--
hashao|    故知战之地,知战之日,则可千里而会战;不知战之地,不知战日,则
hashao|    左不能救右,右不能救左,前不能救后,后不能救前,而况远者数十里,