Re: 接著如何 (问题二个)

marksex wrote:
> 【 在 evil@linuxhall.org (Lamer) 的大作中提到: 】
> : packing packages are never for newbies.
> if newbie don't learn to packing packages, how they
> can grown up the skill ?

If you are newbie to the extent of unable to understand the
NM guide, i suggest that firstly you should familiarize yourself
with all the debian tools I.e. dh_* and dpkg-*, apt-*, and
last but not least, lintian.

and no one expect newbie to package something - if they want
to, they should first try to know the system - and not doing the
thing straightly. to be a packager, you need the following skills:

- knowing what's going on with 'Makefile'
- autoconf (maybe)
- the file system structure

if you don't have it, simply consult the NM guide, it has pointers
everywhere.

> I think you should think again, is Debian only accept
> people who is Linux expert, and not newbie..

Debian do not need to accept anybody, and i don't have any
opinion in it as debian is a free operating system in which
everyone have the _right_ to use it. it's free, isn't it?

> : get skills up, read the NM guide, and play smart. :)
> oohh.. I am really very stupid, BUT PLEASE POINT ME
> THE EXACTLY PLACE WHERE I CAN GET THIS INFORMATION
> FROM THE NM GUIDE !

caps hurts, if you don't know.
I have no idea why you won't figure out where you can study
the nm guide, if i am to suggest, i suggest reading the whole
thing.

> Play smart ?  you know..

If you are playing smart, you won't have problem with the NM guide
as it's written in plain english. You remind me the sco guy who
try to apply as a debian developer who send his ssh key on request
of getting his key - it should be a gpg key, eh?

> --
> ※ 来源 □ e-Fever BBS @
bbs.e-fever.org □ [From:
ip-245-198-65-202.sp]