Re: Question regarding XCIN

Edward G.J. Lee wrote:
>Hi, Ray Liao,
>
>  Did you set XMODIFIERS="@im=xcin" ?

Yes, in my .bashrc I have the following line:
export LANG=zh_TW.Big5
export LC_CTYPE=zh_TW.Big5
export LC_MESSAGES=C
export XMODIFIERS=@im=xcin

However, I do notice that I am missing a .Xdefaults, and .Xresources file.
in .xsession, I only have this line
exec gnome-session

Does xcin need to have the some other init files besides the .xcinrc ?

Ray Liao