Re: Entering Chinese punctuation marks

scheme> You can use "chinese-punct" input method.  That means you have to shift
scheme> from "chinese-py" to "chinese-punct" and backwards from time to time.

BTW, how to input "?" and "!" by chinese-punct?

scheme> "chinese-py-punct" should do the trick, but it seems to be not working
scheme> as expected.  I don't know why and didn't try to learn more about that,

I have just tried it. Yes, chinese-py-punct just looks like chinese-py.

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp