Re: NO freetype1-tools

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 04:09:16PM -0400, Hucheng CHEN wrote:
> Hi, FokA:
>
> tfm-arphic-* 2.11.1 four packages depend on freetype1-tools, which is
> unavailable, only freetype-tools is available, would you please fix it?

Patience, my friend, patience.  ;-)
I uploaded that new freetype1-tools package on Saturday already.

Because of the freetype-tools -> freetype1-tools name change,
it requires manual confirmation by the Debian FTP master.  It should be
ready in a few days.  Meanwhile, you can get your new freetype1-tools
package at:

    http://incoming.debian.org/libttf2_1.4pre.20010424-1_i386.deb
    http://incoming.debian.org/freetype1-tools_1.4pre.20010424-1_i386.deb

and if you had libttf-dev installed too, install this too:

    http://incoming.debian.org/libttf-dev_1.4pre.20010424-1_i386.deb

Cheers,

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada