Re: Where is freewnn-tserver?

maehara> Since I can speak only Japanese, I couldn't take much care of the
maehara> freewnn packages other than jserver. And most Chinese users seem not
maehara> to use it (I've never heard of those who are using them). So
maehara> freewnn-cserver might be a weird package for you.

It is an unfortunate situation. As a matter of fact freewnn-cserver is a
very smart tool for input Chinese.

maehara> And now I'd like to hear from more Chinese users, so discussing on
maehara> debian-chinese list (I'm not subscribed to it, so please always Cc: me
maehara> if you post there) might be better. Then I'll consider tserver to be
maehara> invoked automatically or splitting freewnn-tserver from
maehara> freewnn-cserver.

It is a good idea but not a serious matter.
BTW, cserver,jserver and kserver conflict with each other in potato
but they do not before. Does the upstream of FreeWnn change their policy?
It is inconvenient for someone want to use all of them.
Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp