RE: Debian|w,E?YAD

Hi..
On Sun, Apr 08, 2001 at 08:09:16PM +0800, hashao@chinese.com wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 03:29:38PM -0400, chc@bnl.gov wrote:
>> Pine is not free. Yes, you can get its source code but you cannot
>> change its code. So it is in Debian non-free session. I don't know about

>Maybe I am wrong. Maybe that you cannot use it commercially.
>Forgot. It's been a long time. Please check pine's license.

Yes, you are right. Commercial use required written permission.
Read their legal notes : http://www.washington.edu/pine/

You can download their runnable binaries from their page. Actually, I am
upset about Debian didn't carry my favour editor "PICO"! I have to download
it myself. but it is just the matter of seconds.

Cheers

WK Yeung