RE: Print Server Box?

Hi,
>What I want is use it with the Debian Server.

If you want to use it, you have to decide how to connect it. My network
printer is Brother HL-1270N, it can use TCP/IP, SMB, FTP and AppleTalk. I am
using FTP to print my document, just put a ps document in it, it will print
itself (It is cool !).

If your print server have SMB (most print server), you have to use Samba. I
don't know much about Samba, try to read
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/smbclient.1.html and deja.

Anyone have a better suggestion?

Cheers

WK