Re: About wnn

Su Yong wrote:

> Quail也可以输入词(组)的, 只是Liem里那几个输入法没做好.
> 那几个输入法的.el文件是从.tit文件转化而来的.
> 转化中所用的程序不大照, 所以最后是的无法输入词(组).

I don't know that.  Before I'm converted to GNU/Linux, I already learned
ZhengMa. I didn't try much using emacs before I tried to port Windows
ZhengMa to Emacs/XEmacs.

> 我现在用的就是quail, 输入法是用UCDOS的 "智能全拼"的 .tit文件
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Debian的cxterm里有
> ucdos的输入法, 大概
> 它的source里有这个文件.
> 转化而来的, 然后再自己手动(不要笑)做了修改, 我的一个
> 朋友为此写了一个script, 可惜现在不在手上.
> 我又不断地往里面加词汇, 所以现在用得很顺手了, (chinput也用过,
> 不过又很多不爽之处, 比如:想输一个"压", 敲进ya后, 排在前面的
> 全是yao音的字 :( )
> 不过这个输入法也有缺点,
> 1. 没联想功能.

You can add this feature if by modify your tit file and re-generate your
quail package. I did that for my version of ZhengMa.

> 2. 输完一个词后, 有时它会认为你没输完, 于是会影响你输入下一个词.
You may need to manually modify your quail package, say ucdos.el. Add

(" " . quail-select-current)

to the pre-editing keys list in the call of "quail-define-package" may help.

> 3. 不能动态加入词"组", 这是最大的遗憾.

That's true to all input methods on emacs. I don't know how to work
around that.