Re: About wnn

scheme> That depends on the input method.
scheme>
scheme> If you use Chinese-GB, I can send my version of ZhengMa for
scheme> Emacs/XEmacs. I derive it from Windows ZhengMa. There are almost 50000
scheme> entries. You can input either a single character or a group of
scheme> characters that count for a phrase.

Thanks so much. But I don't know anything about ZhengMa. Do we have to
remember a code for a character or phrase?

scheme> > BTW, 不知为何你的文中有两处是乱码.
scheme> Probably because mozilla's confused about the character encoding. See
scheme> whether it's ok this time.

Yes, it is okay this time.

Regards,

--Wen