Re: mew

zw> I'm using mew on your recommendation now. ;) Would you please tell me
zw> how could I set up the headers for
zw>
zw> Content-*: etc..
zw>
zw> My output message with Chinese was base64 encoded. :( And will it be
zw> possible to specify these headers manually?  I have some friends using
zw> hotmail etc. which do not setup these headers correctly.

8bit message will be encoded into base64 by default in Mew. If you
hope to keep it in 8bit please add (setq mew-use-8bit t) in ~/.emacs.
In alpha version you can select it manually when you send your message.

Cheers,

Wen