Re: Arphic unifont Y2K

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 10:39:20AM -0500, Chun Kit Edwin Lau wrote:
> and back to the hint file business.  If the unifonts 2k is unicode
> encoded.  Charset entry should have ISO10646 and should also have a
> UniCharset entry according to the defoma manual, but your bsmi00 hint
> file doesn't have that.  Something wrong?

Yes and no.  I didn't make the hintfiles; the Debian JP developers created
them for me.  ;-)  The hintfiles are correct; the UniCharset etc. are new
features that are recently added to defoma.  That means I should upload some
new font packages soon.  (Besides UniCharset, there are other changes too.)

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling  霍东灵
ThizLinux Laboratory   <anthony@thizlinux.com> http://www.thizlinux.com/