Problems with new x-ttcidfont-conf

I just updated from woody to sid and found that I have problems with arphic fonts and further with CID for viewing Chinese with PDF files. Chinput cannot launch because it is unable to find default-song.

When repeating the process of updating x-ttcidfonts-conf and defoma, I noticed the following warnings when removing old version for 3.6 of the former:
  unable to delete old file: `/etc/X11/fonts/CID'
  unable to delete old file: `/etc/X11/fonts/TrueType'

I checked the two directories and found there is no such a directory as `/etc/X11/fonts/CID' and `/etc/X11/fonts/TrueType' contains four files with a suffix ".obsolete".

I guess there is bugs with x-ttcidfont-conf.

When I run `xlsfonts', I just find isas-* fonts for gb2312. I also notice that there are alias for arphic fonts in the `/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType' directory, but it seems the system is unable to find arphic fonts in the first place, though all four arphic truetype fonts are installed.

Any helpful suggestions are welcome!

Sorry I'm not able to write in Chinese for the moment.