install task-chinese-t on Progeny Debian

I tried to install the official Debian on my PC. But both potato's
and woody's installation kernels can't detect my SCSI cdrom. My
SCSI card is MT MOSEL's MT8231U using Advansys chip which can be
detected but the devices attached to the card can not. All the SCSI
id numbers are scanned one by one and after being timeout, nothing
is found.

So I turned to Progeny Debian. It's OK this time. But it's a pity
that this commercial Debian distro has no Chinese-related packages.
So again I turned back to official Debian for task-chinese-t.
I modified /etc/apt/sources.list, then

  root# apt-get update
  root# apt-get install task-chinese-t

No luck. The error says that:

  task-chinese-t: Depends: zh-trans but it is not going to be installed
  E: Sorry, broken packages

I tried to install zh-trans, but it depends on another packages, which
depends on yet another packages and on and on.

Presumably, APT will resolve the dependencies issue automatically.
It seems that many packages required by task-chinese have older
versions than that of Progeny.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

--KhoGuan PhuaN