Re: 问个emacs的问题

"Tou" <toukp@macau.ctm.net> writes:
> 刚刚install了emacs 和 t-gnus 在emacs中显示及输入中文是没问题,但在
> t-gnus读信时就出问题了,只有subject可以显示中文, 而信的中文字内容就全
> 部变成\122\334\222\324 要设定哪里才可以把这些变回中文字?

guess you would need to install some chinese fonts ...

> 另外在xemacs的问题,先看看下图...
> http://mfc.netfirms.com/pics/gnus_ar.jpg 各个field都移位了,因为中英
> 文都被视为一个字元.  有方法修正吗??

(haven't seen the screenshot) but this problem bothered me for awhile,
emacs21 solves it better. (i should say once for all.) xemacs didn't
give a good handle for this problem. i don't know emacs20. but you may
want to view some screenshots i made at people.debian.org/~zw about
xemacs. (screenshot can't tell ya all about chinese processing,
though.)