Re: XF86Config

【 在 Kyo (天下无敌小拳王) 的大作中提到: 】
: I have tried to run XF86Setup and chosen the configurations for X.
: After choosing and confirmed the configurations that I using in Windoze2K,
: still can't see the X clearly and just got some shadows.
: Besides, I am using Matrox Millennium G450 Dual Head. But the display card
: list don't have that, just got G400. Would that cause problem?
: thx

i suggest u to check for driver for linux in Matrox homepage...and...
check whether the latest Xfree86 supports ur display card.

--
把我的梦摇醒了
宣布幸福不会来了...

※ 来源 □ e-Fever BBS @ bbs.e-fever.org □ [From: fraser.cse.cuhk.edu.]