RE: FAQ... Swap partition... how big?

Hi,
volospin.bbs> something about double of the physical RAM?
>FYI, it depends on how much your physical RAM is.
>Generally speaking, if your physical RAM > 64MB you should not
>make a swap double of physical RAM.

Yes, I agree. According to my memory, Linux's swap should not more than
128MB or it is wasted, it is limited by some constrains I can't remember,
try to search for it in newsgroup. However, someone suggest to use more than
one swap partition ( e.g. 4 x 128MB), but I don't know how to implement
that.

Regards,
WK Yeung