From: wen@japan.email.ne.jp [mailto:wen@japan.email.ne.jp]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 10:08 AM
To: SRDWXL@sbell.com.cn
Cc: debian-chinese-gb@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: About wnn

SRDWXL> First, you have to install the right Xemacs deb package. Sorry I
forgot the
SRDWXL> exact package name and I don't have a LInux machine in hand at this
moment.
SRDWXL> It is probably called Xemacs-blablabla-mule-cwnn.
SRDWXL>
SRDWXL> After starting Xemacs, you can find something about input methods in
the
SRDWXL> 'mule' section on the menu bar.

Thanks. now I am installing xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn in unstable.
I could not find xemacs21-*-*-cwnn both in stable and unstable.
Should I add something in ~/.emacs ?

Regards,

--Wen
wen@japan.email.ne.jp