Re: xcin can not work any more....

granziliao> > Have you ever inputted Chinese in xemacs21-mule?
granziliao> yes .before updated to 4.0.2 ,on the otheer hand , I have
granziliao> down-graded to 3.3.6 ,and all the gnome applications
granziliao> support xcin,and xemacs21-mule either.
granziliao> the last message i port to debian-chinese-big5@lists.debian.org
granziliao>  with chinese-big5 chars was inputted with xcin 2.5.2-1
granziliao> in xfree86  3.3.6-10

Thanks. I have never tried it and I thought xemacs21-mule only can display
Chinese but cannot input Chinese by a XIM method. I always use
xemacs21-mule-canna-wnn to input both Chinese and Japanese.

Wen