Re: Is there anybody interested in supporting GB18030 in debian?

Hello,

I'm so sorry that I cannot mail you the patch right now. It's so dirty and buggy
yet.
And the most important, I must leave my school and go home tomorrow for our
Spring Festival. So I have no time to do it until I come back to school.

I'll do it ASAP when I come back.

Regards,

James Su