Re: less can't show chinese...

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Jonathan Chang wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 04:46:52PM -0700, Anthony Fok wrote:
> >
> > I use "LESSCHARSET=latin1".  :-)
>
> I think we should add this into our Chinese FAQ.

Yes, and when we finally finish the Chinese setting files in
the language-env package, all of these will be set automatically.  I
believe that saka (Yu Guanghui) is looking into it.  I will try to look
into it too if I have time.

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada