Re: Debian bootdisk with Chinese enabled.

ha shao <hashao@chinese.com> writes:

> This is the bootdisk with LANGUAGE_CHOOSER turned on.
>
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 01:43:26PM +0900, wen@japan.email.ne.jp wrote:
> > Thank you so much for your great work.
> > I am trying the compact one. When the installation goes to the
> > step of disk partition(cfdisk) I found there is not a highlight
> > on any partition, so we don't know which partition is being treated.
> > I don't think this problem is related to Chinese translation but I
> > wonder if you have the same problem.
>
> As I said in previous mail, my HD are udma66 ones. I have no chance
> to use cfdisk yet. :( I will leave that problem to those debian-boot
> hackers.

Yes, this is one of the critical problems which is preventing us from
using LANG_CHOOSER by default.  It's very confusing.  I suppose it's
related to the fact that the LANG_CHOOSER stuff uses it's own fonts,
and perhaps the highlit version of the character aren't available?  I
really have no idea.