rescue: f8.txt ³õУ

先到这里,前途无量

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% 翻译

0f获得帮助的方法07

如果您无法安装上系统,可千万别丧失了信心哦。我们Debian团队是很乐于助人的。
我们尤其关心与安装相关的问题,因为通常情况下这些问题不仅仅是发生在0f一个07用
户的身上。我们可能已经听说过类似你的问题并给你一个简单的解决方法;也许我
们可以从您那儿得知问题所在并和您一起解决问题。那么下一个碰上同样问题的用
户将可从您的经历当中受益。

如果您不巧碰上了问题,那么大致会是以下两种情况之一∶在基本系统安装时,这
个阶段在开始选定要安装的软件包时结束;或者在从Debian发行套件中安装软件包
时。

基本系统安装出现的问题敬请通知给Debian启动程序小组,他们的电子邮
件是∶0fdebian-boot@lists.debian.org07。软件包安装出现的问题敬请发送
给0fdebian-user@lists.debian.org07。无论哪种情况,您所提供的信息应当
包涵您对问题的详细描述,包括任何您认为同这个问题的出现有联系的系
统错误信息。请按功能键 <09F907> 查阅与此相关的详细信息以及其它Debian
的电子邮件列表。

请按<09回车键07>或者输入启动方式,参数,然后按<09回车键07>启动。
请按功能键 <09F107> 查阅帮助索引页面。

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55

0fGETTING HELP07

If you can't install the system, don't despair! The Debian team is ready to
help you! We are especially interested in hearing about installation problems,
because in general they don't happen to only 0fone07 person. We've either already
heard about your particular problem and can dispense a quick fix, or we would
like to hear about it and work through it with you, and the next user who
comes up with the same problem will profit from your experience!

If you encounter a problem it will fall into one of two areas: the
base system installation, which ends when you start selecting packages
to install; or the installation of packages from the Debian distribution.

Problems with installation of the base system should be addressed to
the Debian Boot Team at 0fdebian-boot@lists.debian.org07.  Problems
installing packages should be directed to 0fdebian-user@lists.debian.org07.
In either case your message should contain a detailed explanation of
your problem, including the text of any system error messages that you
think might be relevant to the problem.  Press function key <09F907> for
more detailed information about these and other Debian e-mail lists.

Press <09ENTER07> or type boot method, arguments, and <09ENTER07> to boot.
Press function key <09F107> for the help index.

--
Best regard
hashao