Re: Chinese installation on debian?

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 02:37:26PM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 10:56:04AM +0800, hashao@chinese.com wrote:
> > XZ> If no one else is doing that, I am insterested in joining that. where should
> > XZ> I go?

generally, checkout boot-floppies cvs module. more info on
cvs.debian.org. and subscribe to debian-boot@lists.debian.org

work with boot-floppies in woody maybe be a little difficult,
'cause people are all busy working on the new debian-installer
for woody, and boot-floppies is more or less a potato staff.

hope i could catch up with you guys when i were back.