The Chinese related character set infomation

Dear All,

I have developed a homepage to collect all the Chinese related
character set information:

http://xcin.linux.org.tw/i18n/charset.html

This page is intended to provide the character set information
in current glibc-2.2 for local programmers to develop their APs.
Since recently some character sets have been reviewed carefully
(e.g., BIG5), and some new standard appeared (e.g., GB18030),
so we feel that to provide a unified information as a reference
is very important. Hence is page is created.

Because I am a BIG5 user and very familiar with it, so in this
page the information of BIG5 is more completed than the others.
In other words, this page is still far from completed. So I would
like to hear any suggestions and comments about this page. And in
the future, we may also have a "more official" web site to provide
these information.

The mapping table from various BIG5 and GB and the others will be
provided here, too. We will look into this area more detailly as
we could.

Best Regards,

T.H.Hsieh