Re: [Draft] Writing i18n apps with glibc 2.2

: > > > Just a small thing. A new LC_CTYPE class "hanzi" was added in
: > > > glibc 2.2 locale (both zh_CN and zh_TW have it, zh_HK doesn't
: > > > though).
: > >
: > > Hmm ... that's a bug ...
: >
: > Well, not really a bug. I added this hanzi class in zh_CN. zh_TW's
: > CTYPE simply copy zh_CN, while zh_HK copy "i18n".
:
: Then zh_HK should copy "zh_CN" instead ...?

I am very lazy :-)) I saw that in zh_CN the LC_CTYPE category has been
written very elegant, and it should be valid for any Chinese people,
no matter what encoding they use. So I just copy it in zh_TW. :-))

Therefore, I suggest that zh_HK can also do in this way. :-))

T.H.Hsieh