Netscape problem on glibc 2.2...

Hi all,

Out of incredible luck, I see the following in the Debian bug tracking
system (I look at it twice a week at most...):

  Debian Bug report logs - #74667
  netscape-base-4: CJK support and glibc 2.2
  Severity: important; Package: netscape-base-4; ;Reported by: Roger So

I immediately run "apt-get source netscape-base-4" and apply the patch.
Then I get busy running dselect to find those alt-gcc, libdl-altdev,
etc. packages required to compile netscape-base-4, type debian/rules build
and fakeroot debian/rules binary, run dpkg -i on the generated
netscape-base-4, and voila!  I get a working Netscape on Chinese with glibc
2.2!  It works like magic!

Thanks so much, Roger!

Regards,
Isaac.