Re: Could not start mozilla M17

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 11:52:19AM +0000, Jason wrote:
> Greeting,  I got problem to start mozilla after it was upgraded to M17.
> The error message is "Could not obtain CmdLine processing service". But
> I don't have any problem to start mozilla as root. Only failed start for
> normal users.
> Any idea ?  Rgds, Jason

Remove your ~/.mozilla directory and everything should be fine - but
you'll lose your preferences and bookmarks.  If you want to, you can
make backups of them - they're in ~/.mozilla/default, files prefs.js
and bookmarks.html.  Just copy them to somewhere else, then rm -rf
~/.mozilla, run mozilla and let it recreate the .mozilla directory,
and copy them back. :)

BTW, recent Mozilla nightly builds have broken Big5 support, so don't
get those yet .. even though they're much faster than M17...

--
  Roger So                                            telnet://e-fever.org
  spacehunt at e-fever dot org                          SysOp, e-Fever BBS