Re: Language Environment Chinese not support, w LANG=zh_CN.GB2312

hello ...

i've completely reworked this aspect of mule initialization as part of my
pending mule patches.  auto-language-alist has been eliminated, and a better
system in place instead [with the locale specifiers in the language environment
itself, and a more powerful system for determining them].  what would help is a
list of all the chinese locales on all the systems you use, along with any
information you know about which charsets they use.

thanks,

ben

--
Ben

In order to save my hands, I am cutting back on my mail.  I also write
as succinctly as possible -- please don't be offended.  If you send me
mail, you _will_ get a response, but please be patient, especially for
XEmacs-related mail.  If you need an immediate response and it is not
apparent in your message, please say so.  Thanks for your understanding.

See also http://www.666.com/ben/chronic-pain/