Re: packaging-tutorial 0.22: Please update the PO translation for the package packaging-tutorial

Hi Lucas,

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> 於 2019年2月21日 週四 21:01 寫道:
Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
packaging-tutorial. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against packaging-tutorial.

Sun, 03 Mar 2019 20:33:37 +0100.

I am on business trip in weeks, could you please put back the deadline to 3/10?

The draft version of this translation has been done, but I would like to have more time to review and test on it.

SZ

Also, in the past it sometimes happened that I did not notice the
updated translation, and thus did not make an upload with the added
translations.
Please do not hesitate to ping me in that case!

Thanks in advance,