CV - Accounts, Finance & Audit

Sir,

I have 2 years of experience in Accounts & Finance / Audit; I am professionally qualified with Chartered Certified Accountant (Affiliate) and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA-UK).

Being proficient in accounts & finance functions; I can efficiently work in computerized accounting environment & can handle Tally, QuickBooks & MS Office Applications.

Moreover, I am a detail-oriented, efficient & organized professional with an extensive experience in accounting systems. I possess strong analytical & problem solving skills, with an ability to make thought out decisions. I am on Visit Visa. I am applying for the above position and please find my CV attached herewith for your kind reference.

Thanks and regards

Mohammad Kashif Saeed