Re: debian-installer: Please (once again) complete sublevel 6 for Debian Installer

Hi,
I have translated this PO.
Changelog:
Sincerely,
     V字龍 | Vdragon

2012/7/14 林博仁 <pika1021@gmail.com>
Hi,
I've created an etherpad to start work of at
https://zh_tw_translators.etherpad.mozilla.org/1
Inform me if you can't get access to this link

Sincerely,
 V字龍 | Vdragon