Re: debian-installer: new string introduced in cdebconf, please update sublevel 6

Dear Christian,

    Done.  Please help me commit it.  Thank you.

    Also, please change the contact of d-i zh_TW to imacat
<imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>.  Thank you.

--
依瑪貓 imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
旅舍依瑪 http://www.imacat.idv.tw/ 《女聲》電子報 http://www.wov.idv.tw/
台灣女子自由軟體工作小組 http://wofoss.blogspot.com/
EducOO/OOo4Kids台灣 http://www.educoo.tw/
Greenfoot 台灣社群 http://greenfoot.westart.tw/
# Traditional Chinese messages for debian-installer.
# Copyright (C) 2003 Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as debian-installer.
#
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: debian-installer\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-10-18 06:02+0000\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2012-10-20 12:16+0800\n"
"Last-Translator: imacat <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>\n"
"Language-Team: Debian-user in Chinese [Big5] <debian-chinese-big5@lists."
"debian.org>\n"
"Language: \n"