Re: debian-installer: yet another update needed

Hi,
I done my work.
Changelog:
* defuzzied all EFI related strings
* fix previously quite ambiguous second unit prompt
* fix missing space between English word and Han characters
* minor fixes

I used LoKalize in this work and I can't sure every header changes are sane...

And yes, this time is still "please commit it" , unless anyone claimed to have a better version than mine ;)

Sincerely,
V字龍 | Vdragon <pika1021@gmail.com>